STATE EVENT ENTRY CONDITIONS AND CLOSING DATES.
Note All State Events will be conducted in Bendigo. All State events will be entered on Bowlslink from this season so it is very important that the following information is adhered to and entry forms are completed with all information required.
- Club CCO’s or a delegated member are requested to forward ALL club entries by Email ONLY to: firstname.lastname@example.org by closing date and TIME (5pm). Please only 1 email per club with both Men’s & Women’s entries. Receipt of email received will be acknowledged.
- OFFICIAL ENTRY FORMS ARE TO INCLUDE ALL THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION. Player’s Name/s and Club, at least 1 contact Phone Number and National ID No. INCOMPLETE ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Individual entries and cash WILL NOT be accepted.
- Clubs will be invoiced for entry fees. Method of payment will be included on Invoice. EFT
- Clubs to ensure accounts are paid on time.
|STATE EVENT||CLOSING DATE||DATE OF PLAY|
|1. Mixed Pairs||Mon. 4/10/21||17th & 24th October 2021|
|2. Novice Singles M/W||Mon. 18/10/21||31st October 2021|
|3. Over 60'Singles M/W||Mon. 25/10/21||10th - 11th /17th - 18th November 2021|
|4. Pairs M/W||Mon. 01/11/21||14th & 28th November 2021|
|5. Over 60's Pairs||Mon. 22/11/21||8th & 9th, 15th & 16th December 2021|
|6. Triples M/W||Mon. 22/11/21||5th & 12th December 2021|
|7. Fours M/W||Mon. 03/01/22||16th & 23rd January 2022|
|8. State Singles-M/W||Mon. 17/01/22||30th January & 13th February 2022|
|9. Champion of Champions M/W||Mon. 31/01/22||20th & 27th February 2022|